Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

And the fun begins...

Work: I actually wrote up a contract yesterday for some great clients of mine that have recently moved to my area from California. So I feel good that I've at least helped them to find their dream home. I am now sitting at my office, hoping to luck into more leads and trying to get my head together when it comes to getting my career on an upward swing.

Weight: I got on the scale this morning and I'm now at 250. I went to The House of Pain again last night, hurt most of the night with an achy body but it has been worth the pain. So anyhoo, I've had a total weightloss of 67 pounds, which is exciting.

Home: My house is cleaner but still not CLEAN. I've yet to convince my children that it would be of great help if they'd pick up after themselves. *laughing* This might be something I struggle with for awhile but I'm going to really hit on things this weekend. Weekends are just easier since everyone is home.


I feel good that I'm moving forward with my healthier living. I have eggplant to make for tonight and think I'll grill some Tilapia to go with that. Or a yummy veggie burger.... Mmmmm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?