Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

It was the best of months... it was the worst of months...

August is almost gone. We can no longer relive August 2006 and I must say, GOOD RIDDANCE! *laughing* Although I'm excited to say I took contracts on three deals this month, I'm also quick to point out that one of those fizzled yesterday. The contract I wrote last week? gone. All over because of $3 an hour and a temporary 2 week job. But alas, I said I wasn't going to lose sleep over these clients and although I did last night, I won't anymore. *sheepish grin* If not today, then when? woman!

I'm under some stress this month (September). I have a huge debt that must be paid off by the middle of the month and I just can't see doing it. I've asked for an extension thru January 1st but they've done so well in ignoring me for the last two months that I doubt I'll even get a reply. Thankfully I will close on one property by the 15th and can pay 90% of the debt but that's not a complete payoff. So cross your fingers for me!

Struggling with my sons disabilities and school this week. I'm to a point where I think homeschooling might be the only answer that I have. And as much as I love him (today), I'm not sure that I can handle it.

It's that time of the morning... must get all lunches made, myself dressed and all of us out the door by 7:15. Here's to a fabulous "last day of August 2006"!

~ later

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?