Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Another week...

After having such a fun weekend with my WIAP buddies, I am almost dreading going back to my dull and boring life. :) It's a sad state of affairs, I tell ya.

Expecting a couple of things this week that will keep me going. My all time favorite low calorie salad dressing should arrive today. Yes, it takes so little but this stuff is FANTASTIC and I can only get it by mail order here. Plus I'm waiting on my BL paperwork in order to qualify for the contest so I'm anxious for that. Especially since my vehicle is finally puffing along at a pace that is scary. It's never good when you can't rely on your vehicle to get you across the state so you have to rent a car. OH WELL!!! Story of my life. But hey, I DO know a great car salesman in West Tennessee so I can just visit my little tribe mate again and get a car while I'm at it. :)

Not much else going on. I have to work Wed, Thurs and Fri morning, although my buddy DivaE is having her 21st birthday on Thursday and THAT should be a blast. What on earth do you get a gal that is turning 21?? Besides the obvious. *laughing*

Planning a trip to Georgia around the 7th. I promise, I don't normally go outside my little comfort zone but lately I've had the itch. So I'll be heading out that direction for a day or so, then heading to Huntsville Alabama and possibly a few other places. Kids are out of school on Friday and Monday of that weekend so why not. Gonna stop by and visit my lovely Mom, who should be a pack member if she could only figure out the internet. HAHAHA Plus she went and got married to the love of her life (too bad his family isn't, but that's another story) so she probably can't relate to the pack-dom on most days. She's still in the honeymoon phase! Ewwwwww!

Welp, guess I better close. Time to do the "kid / school" thing and get motivated to clean this nasty @ss house. Lovely!

Comments:
Yep, when you get ready for that new car, I know just the person you can come to! :)

Georgia, huh? That should be fun! You're just a little traveling bee lately! :)

Thanks for a fun weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?