Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Bits and Pieces of Me...

Last night was pretty rough. I had exercise class last night so I went for an hour, came back limping because he KICKS ASS (my trainer) and walked in the door to fighting. First of all, the husband had a meeting until ??? so the kids had been left alone for an hour. No big deal since the oldest is 17 but they are like oil and water... So I finally get them to settle down when the two boys (ages 11 and 5) decide to wrestle in my bedroom. I walk in to put a stop to it when the 5 year old decides to head butt the 11 year old. Blood starts spurting from his nose and I start losing my sanity.

Blood and this chick do not mix.

Between gasping for air and screaming because they were fighting, I managed to realize that my sons nose was NOT broken. Thank GOD. But I spent several moments cleaning up the remains of that fight (including blood). 8:00 comes and goes. No husband. 9:00, my eyes are drooping and I am thinking that I would like to move to Aruba, when I get a text message that the husband "will come home, if needed". Nah, don't worry about me. I'm just here, like I always am, holding down the fort. It seems to be my specialty.

I was just complaining about feeling lonely on here. I didn't say a word to my co-workers but one of the lady agents said to me today, "You know, some of us should get together and do something one weekend." Mentally I was thinking, "YES!". I guess others have been feeling the same way that I have. This business is tough enough without having your personal issues dredging you thru the mud too.

Anyhoo, I was thinking of that song... think the Simpson girl sings is... about Pieces of Me. Sometimes I feel like I could just rip myself apart and just share the little pieces. I just don't have a whole part of me to share. And it's really dragging me down.

If not TODAY, then WHEN????????????

*sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?