Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Shoulda... coulda...

Let me start off by saying... I did NOT wake up in the best of moods today. Yes, I can change that. I can wake up and say positive things in order to create a positive world around me but to hell with that. *laughing* Actually, it just wasn't happening today.

Went to my sons football game last night and thought I'd freeze in the last hour of the game. I am LOVING that Fall is just around the corner. But next time, I bring something to put on when it gets below 70 degrees. Got home around 10:15, went to read and fell asleep with the book in my hand. Woke up this morning and immediately started stressing out over money.

Let me say this... I WILL get my act together financially. I am sick to death of counting pennies. I have already applied online at a few of the local stores here for a part time position. This way I can work part time and make some extra money while also working the real estate business. But it doesn't help my immediate money concerns until I have money in hand so there ya go.

Then I get on the computer and a client of mine has sent me a snippy little email. Let me first say that this client is just irrational. Sometimes you can't help but "like" her because she can be a nice person but 90% of the time, she makes no sense. She is a former real estate agent herself but asks / says things that drive me insane. She literally ruined a recent deal of mine after talking to her family members (son and DIL) and making them fret over things. She is selling her duplex (we are closing in two weeks) and now she thinks the whole deal is falling thru. Why? I haven't a freakin' clue. It's like she HAS to assume the worst on everything in her life. So I get this email saying that her husband called me on Friday (I am "off" for the holidays... not answering calls, unless an emergency, until Tuesday morning) and I've not returned his call. They expect to hear from you daily, I'm beginning to think. I simply don't have time for that. No news in this business is good news. So I have to admit that I sent her a terse email and explained to her that I AM SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY and I would return his call on Tuesday since it was not an emergency call. DO NOT ASSUME the worst is going to happen. I'm a good agent. I explain the in's and out's of the deal and she is a former agent and should know that is how things work.

I see where she's emailed me an apology back but I ain't in the mood for it.

ugh

I'm going to attempt to chill today. I am just feeling overwhelmed with life. I'm just not in a "happy place" and I truly think that is attainable! Yes, I know that many people in this world are going thru worse things. Trust me, I'm not that secluded in my thinking. I just feel that you have to, at some point in your life, find a place where you are comfortable within yourself and your surroundings. A place where you are content with 80% of your life: finances, marriage, children, work.

Getting to that place has been difficult for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?