Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Reflecting...

Sometimes I wonder if having a blog is a good thing. You post your thoughts and feelings online where just anyone can read them. But then I look back and read some of the posts and I think to myself, "Ah ha... now I see where I was and why I'm here now."

I'm 38 years old and starting over with my life. Well, in some ways I'm starting over... mentally especially. My children and I are looking for a new place to live, I'm seeking a more steady income in order to provide for my kids and I'm trying to discover the person that I am. Or perhaps the person that I was. I got lost somewhere being a wife and mom I think. I became a roommate.

Welp, my today is here...

I've lost 90 pounds and people that haven't seen me in awhile are stunned. I saw a client yesterday and she just stood there with her mouth hanging open. She said, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" At first I thought she was talking about my hair. HAHAHA I do tend to change it on a whim. But she was talking about my newish body. It was so nice to hear too because I simply don't see the changes yet. She said, "There's half of you!" :) What a great feeling.

Working on the body.

Next is the mind and soul.

Comments:
Ah, now the mind and the soul.....the fun begins! :)

It will be an adventure you will never forget - enjoy the journey!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?